Course : Duration: 3 months or 250 Hours
Eligibility : Class 10 th pass or Equivalent
Age : 18-35
Job Opportunity : Hospitals, Health centres, Medi-spa, etc
This Course has three variants -
- Residential Course - USD 2000 (1 Month Duration - Stay (Sharing Basis) & Food)
- Non Residential Course - USD 750 (1 Month Duration)
- Weekend Course - USD 900 (2 Months Duration)
Ayurveda treatment is all about maintaining equilibrium among the body, mind and soul. The word Ayurveda was derived from two Sanskrit words ‘Ayur’ and ‘Veda’, meaning life, and knowledge, respectively. Very close to Ayurveda, we have Panchkarma treatment, which means ‘five actions’. The five processes involved are used to clean toxic materials and increase metabolism.
The purview of the course curriculum covers areas like Shodhana (detoxification), Vamana (therapeutic emesis), Virechana (therapeutic purgation), Vasti (therapeutic enema), Nasya (nasal therapy), Raktamokshana (therapeutic blood-circulation), and various remedies that can be given through herbs and minerals. The course also offers a clear insight into the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and their applications in healthcare.
For Students from different city or country.
- We provide sharing basis or private stay as well.
- Kindly email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
Certificate Course - MSME (Minsitry of Small & Medium Enterprises) & NSDC( National Skill Development Council) & MSD (Ministry of Skill Development) - All Indian Govt Certified Courses.